Sunday, September 16, 2012

Been a While

Since I last posted something here...  You know how that goes with work, travels and all of the other things that occupy our lives.

This time of year usually marks the slow down of my running season.  In the past couple of years I've been headed to the last race of the season with the Alb Marathon.  For 2012 I've decided not to run the Alb again.  Am now headed towards the Roentgenlauf on 28 October and then hopefully if we can get spots the annual Nikolauslauf in Tuebingen.  These two races will wrap my season up for 2012.  Lots planned for 2013, but we're not quite there yet.  That said, much to plan and train for.

The challenge in the fall as things wind down is to stay focused and sharp with my training.  Planning the next year plays a big part as well as I try to de-conflict work and family requirements.  Truthfully, I enjoy this bit almost as much as the training and racing...

Stay sharp out there...

   


No comments:

Post a Comment