Sunday, July 22, 2012

Recovery

Have not posted much here since the thüringenULTRA.  You know how that goes with work, family and all of the other "important" things that can occupy so much of our time.

The last couple of weeks have found me recovering from the TU and a twisted ankle which continues to bother me a bit.  At the time that I torqued my ankle at the TU I didn't think that it was that big of deal, but it has slowed me down a bit since.  The way I see it, it's all good.  I needed a bit of a break.

All that said, this past week was a pretty good training week.  Am now concentrating on a slow build towards either the Voralpenmarathon in late September or the Roentgenlauf in late October.  I'm registered for the Roentgenlauf and just may turn this into a back-to-back goal.

I capped this training week off with an excellent 16KM this morning.  You can't beat getting out in the woods early around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment