Monday, December 13, 2010

Brrrrr...

Well... As you've likely seen here my last couple of posts have been about the winter weather that has arrived. I'm a bit surprised at how early winter arrived this fall. We're currently experiencing lows at the -6 range with highs running around -2. This is normal for January and early February, but late November and December... While running this morning I was thinking "Just make the best of it, no sense in complaining. Besides, it's great training for the BC 11." All of which is true.

I've been down almost two weeks with a nasty little bug I picked up along the way. I'm planning on running into work this Wednesday morning (that's where I started feeling like junk two weeks ago), and hope that I don't run myself into the ground. In general I don't believe that you can make yourself sick by being outside in the cold. While out this morning doing a 10KM I felt great and am ready to ramp back up my mileage. We'll see how it goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment