Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Week in Running

I recently stumbled across another running blog where the runner posted his weekly running efforts (parts of his journal). I don't know how disciplined I'll be about this, but thought I'd too give it a go and see where it takes us.

This past week was actually a pretty good one considering that I still have this dang bug working on me that I picked up while home in Texas...

Monday (M): 10KM, 152lbs
Tuesday (T): 13KM, 149lbs
Wednesday (W): 30KM, 151lbs
Thursday (TH): Rest, 150lbs
Friday (F): 10KM, 151lbs
Saturday (S): 8KM, 150lbs
Sunday (SU): 11KM, 150lbs

Total: 81KM
Average Weight: 150lbs

Next week I'm entering a tapper week as I'm running the Grand Raid Dentelles Ventoux on Saturday. Back at it again hard when we get back with less than four months to go until the UTMB.

No comments:

Post a Comment