Sunday, March 18, 2012

Doctor's Report

"My doctor told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already." - Milton Berle

Not certain what Mr. Berle's comment above will have to do with this post, but thought it was a good one following this past week's high mileage. It kind of addresses how I feel today.

I got three good time and distance runs in this week running two and three hours on each. This weekend I did a couple of hard back-to-backs with over three hours yesterday and right at two today. Yesterday saw me back out on the Graf Ulrich route I found last week. Today I ran "The Gut Check" which is a very hilly route between here and Holzgerlingen. Am feeling the kilometers and the time on my feet today which is good.

Next week I've got a couple of 25KMs and a multi-hour event planned. The weather conditions are perfect with spring in the air and sunshine projected for most of the later part of the week. Will be looking to remain injury free as we head into the Saaletal Marathon the last weekend in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment